The fact is that habits are additional than merely what we do. They’re moreover what we predict, how we reply to positive circumstances, how we treatment the problems that we face and the way in which we care, or don’t care, for ourselves. On this episode, we focus on all regarding the habits that we have to create or may have to remove, and all that’s entailed on this course of.
To help make clear what habits truly are, for the time being is joined by her pal and fellow entrepreneur and enterprise proprietor Sandra Chuma, a habits coach who helps women know their value, create lives that they love and truly keep life to the fullest, which is what we wish for you proper right here at The Balanced Life and what we do with our neighborhood, app, and the content material materials we create for you.
There are so many good strategies, solutions and mindset shifts on this dialog with Sandra, and it’s positively an episode that you simply may need to concentrate to some events (with pen and paper in hand to take notes!) to primarily grasp all the information that she shares.
Current highlights: what you might look ahead to on this episode!
- Sandra had an enormous “A HA” second that really taught her the importance of habits in our life and led to her getting licensed as a habits coach.
- Habits can come from repetition over a protracted timeframe, and they will even be formed and anchored instantly.
- Motivation and willpower is good for getting you started on a model new habits, nonetheless it’s not dependable to try this long-term. Persistently taking small steps is the place we truly make progress with our habits.
- As soon as you actually really feel worthwhile, you’re additional extra prone to repeat the conduct. Creating your habits is as easy as a result of the “ABC” methodology that Sandra shares, nonetheless don’t neglect to on a regular basis have enjoyable alongside one of the simplest ways.
- Of us give which means to monitoring their habits, nonetheless monitoring itself is solely solutions and shouldn’t be used to essentially really feel unhealthy about what you in all probability did or didn’t do.
- A major lesson Sandra purchased from a mentor is that it’s okay to be a chunk in progress and be a murals on the an identical time. She LOVES this assertion and it sums how we help you at The Balanced Life – embrace YOU!
- Our brains love predictability and may sometimes self-sabotage us, nonetheless Sandra has an practice she makes use of to help elevate your consciousness and overcome this.
- The “3 E’s” the place our beliefs come from, and 4 questions you might ask correct now to get earlier the beliefs that aren’t serving you. She moreover shares a limiting notion that held her once more beforehand, and the way in which she found that it merely wasn’t true.
- Meditation isn’t for everyone. Don’t actually really feel unhealthy if it isn’t working for you, and there are lots of completely different environment friendly devices that can assist you become additional aware of your concepts and habits.
Hyperlinks on this episode:
Share this podcast episode!