Tender, chewy, and very delicious, these healthful cinnamon protein bars are easy to make and don’t require baking.
We love making our private protein bars spherical proper right here.
Our distinctive do-it-yourself protein bar recipe is a staple, nevertheless we moreover want to take a look at completely different flavors. These embrace banana, cookie dough, and these cinnamon protein bars.
Why this recipe works
- Made in 10 minutes. Spend a few minutes to make protein bars for all of the week and in addition you gained’t need to buy protein bars with unhealthy parts and plenty of added sugar.
- A no-bake recipe. This recipe doesn’t require baking. Chill them throughout the fridge for half-hour and so they’re in a position to be cherished.
- Vegan and gluten-free. Made with out dairy or eggs, these are applicable for a vegan and gluten free meals routine.
If you love cinnamon-flavored treats, then these cinnamon protein bars are positively one factor up your alley. Give these bars a try and so they’ll flip into actually one in every of your favorite protein-rich snacks ever.
This recipe calls for simple pantry staple parts. Right here’s what you’ll need:
- Oat flour. Skip the expensive store-bought varieties and make your particular person.
- Coconut flour. Substitute it for almond flour for many who like.
- Protein powder. I like using a vanilla-flavored protein powder nevertheless unflavored moreover works.
- Cinnamon. To style the cinnamon bars.
- Sweeteners. You’ll want some granulated sweetener along with some brown rice syrup.
- Almond butter. Each different nut butter will work too.
- Vanilla extract. To make the flavour of cinnamon bars richer.
- Milk. I used unsweetened almond milk nevertheless any milk works.
For the topping:
- Granulated sweetener of different. White sugar, brown sugar, or maybe a sugar substitute.
Recommendations on make cinnamon protein bars
Only a few minutes of mixing and these cinnamon protein bars are in a position to be cherished. Proper right here’s the way in which you make them.
Step 1 – Combine the dry parts
Add flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener, and cinnamon to a giant bowl and mix correctly to combine.
Step 2 – Soften the nut butter and blend all parts
Add the nut butter and liquid sweetener to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until completely melted. Add the vanilla extract and pour the melted nut mixture over the dry parts. Mix correctly. At this stage, the mixture should be crumbly. Add the milk one spoonful at a time and mix until a company mixture is formed.
Step 3 – Press the mixture into the pan and chill
Press the mixture proper right into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Rub on the cinnamon topping and refrigerate for half-hour or until completely set. As quickly as set, cut back into slices and luxuriate in.
Tips to make the easiest recipe
- Counting on the sort of flour you make the most of, you possibly can need in order so as to add further milk to achieve the right consistency for the bars.
- Coat the knife with cooking spray to have the flexibility to slice the bars with out sticking. Wipe the knife clear after each slice.
- If you happen to want to improve the amount of protein per bar, drizzle them with a protein drizzle. For the protein drizzle, merely mix equal parts of protein powder and milk.
To retailer: Retailer these cinnamon protein bars in an airtight container throughout the fridge for as a lot as 7 days. Likelihood is you’ll want to wrap the bars with parchment paper to cease them from sticking to at least one one other.
To freeze: You might also freeze cinnamon protein bars for 2 to a few months. If you find yourself in a position to eat them, take away the bars from the freezer and allow them to thaw and soften.
Further protein bar recipes to try
Repeatedly requested questions
What variety of power are in a single bar?
There are 188 power and 10 grams of protein in each of these do-it-yourself cinnamon bars.
Is that this recipe low carb?
As these protein bars use oat flour and various different sweeteners, they aren’t applicable for a low carb meals routine.
For the topping
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar any granulated sweetener works
Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and put apart.
In a giant mixing bowl bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, sugar, and cinnamon and mix correctly.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine the almond butter and brown rice syrup and heat until melted. Add the vanilla extract and pour the moist mixture into the dry and mix well- It should be crumbly.
Using a spoon, add milk one spoonful at a time until a thick, company batter is formed. Add further if neeed.
Swap the protein bar mixture to the lined baking dish and press firmly. Rub the cinnamon bun topping on it and refrigerate for on the very least half-hour.
TO STORE: Retailer these cinnamon protein bars in an airtight container throughout the fridge for as a lot as 7 days. Likelihood is you’ll want to wrap the bars with parchment paper to cease them from sticking to at least one one other.
TO FREEZE: You might also freeze cinnamon protein bars for 2 to a few months. If you find yourself in a position to eat them, take away the bars from the freezer and allow them to thaw and soften.
Serving: 1protein bar | Vitality: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 0.05mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 15g