Must you’ve been following alongside on Instagram or Fb, or are a member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood, you’ve heard me talking about what it means to create a healthful dwelling setting. Sometimes after we contemplate effectively being and well-being, we take into accounts the meals we’re consuming or how lots we’re exercising, nevertheless how often can we take into accounts our environments and the best way they’re supporting us? For the time being’s episode is with Becky, aka “Clear Mama”, and he or she is the right particular person to be talking about this topic. Becky is a long-time member of The Balanced Life Sisterhood and he or she is an educated on what it takes to have a transparent and healthful dwelling. Becky has created strategies and processes that take the stress and overwhelm out of housekeeping, and her work has modified the lives of so many people!
We hope you come away from this episode feeling impressed and empowered to create a extra wholesome dwelling and to take care of it with a bit further order, with out feeling overwhelmed. It is best to undoubtedly observe Clear Mama on Instagram, @cleanmama, and if this episode was helpful to you, please go away a overview on Apple Podcasts. Must you suppose one other individual would benefit from it and it would help them improve their setting and effectively being, please share it with them!
Current highlights: what you’ll be capable to look ahead to on this episode!
- Safety inside the dwelling with the merchandise Becky makes use of has on a regular basis been needed, significantly since a scary incident years up to now collectively together with her oldest infant and a product she acquired right here into contact with
- Must you actually really feel you’re too busy to clean, you’ll not at all get a cope with on it. Becky shares her 4-part routine, starting with straightforward each day duties that will actually give you once more your time.
- Analysis current that further muddle ends in further stress, nevertheless merely cleaning off a desk or eradicating objects from one small area might make an infinite low cost inside the amount of stress that you simply simply’re feeling.
- Exhibiting versus merely telling or educating your kids what to do will work so lots higher, and take into account to interrupt it into small, manageable duties when getting them involved!
- There are particular points you’ll be able to do once you and your roommate(s) have completely totally different cleaning habits, nevertheless it’s essential to set the underside pointers sooner than shifting in collectively.
- Becky shares her thought course of when creating her private DIY recipes for cleaning choices that are quick and easy to make.
- There could also be one area of the house that’s worse than the others for toxins, which is why she recommends starting there.
- Becky and Robin share quite a few the equivalent philosophies on life, and he or she’s an enormous believer in grace over guilt when balancing life and sustaining a transparent and healthful dwelling.
Hyperlinks on this episode:
Becky’s Website online, Instagram & Fb
Clear Mama Retailer
All of Becky’s Books
The Balanced Life Sisterhood
The Balanced Life on Instagram
Be a part of The Balanced Life E-newsletter
Share this podcast episode!